Dressing your offspring is not an easy task for everyone. Babies are very sensitive hence it is vital to choose anything for them very carefully and it is normal that we take more time to dress and undress our baby to avoid hurting them by putting on any clothes. The most suitable baby clothing is one which has two features one is safety and second is comfort.
It is an unknown fact that Spain has long been considered a superpower when it comes to children’s fashion. You will be surprised to know that The Duchess of Cambridge has chosen the designs of Spanish firms on more than one occasion to dress Princess Charlotte. Hence choosing Spanish baby clothes will give your kids the most stylish look while maintaining their comfort.
Let’s discuss some top tips and tricks to dress your baby wisely.
- The clothes should be wide. It is advisable to buy one big size so that your baby feels comfortable and for you, it will be easier to dress them. Also, babies grow very fast, and unless you are low birth weight your newborn size will be small in a few days.
- Babies love routine, it makes them feel safe and confident. If you dress him daily in the same order, then they will be able to predict the next step and you will save yourself from anger, crying and discomfort and you will notice that your baby is enjoying it as a daily fun activity.
- Keep in mind that the clothes that open in front are much more practical. Also, check that the clothes with crotch locks are easy to manage. Give preference to them so that you can change diapers quickly.
- Open the neckline or the opening of bodysuits and shirts to quickly slide the garment over your baby’s head. First, pass the face, and then slightly raise their head to slide the garment to shoulder height, comfortably. While dressing your baby it is very important to pay special attention to the nape area.
- If your baby takes a long time while dressing, then get into the habit of dressing them well in advance so you won’t be late. And also, avoid covering your baby excessively. Keep in mind that your baby has the same sensation of heat and cold as you and except in the first weeks of life.
Last but not least always tries to use special baby detergent while washing baby clothes as it is most suitable to avoid any kind of allergy issues.